FHDU 2022 Discovery is a low-cost way to enjoy a number of the benefits Family History Down Under 2022 has to offer, at a fraction of the cost of a full in-person or virtual package. For just AU$45 you get the following.
- Special offers from exhibitors & sponsors - saving you big $$$
- Recorded presentations - see below
- The option to visit the exhibition at Castle Hill, NSW (if you live nearby)
SAVE BIG with special offers from many of our exhibitors and sponsors, some of them more than the AU$45 cost. Click here to see those already confirmed, with more to be advised. All sponsors are virtual exhibitors. Many will also exhibit at FHDU 2022 at Castle Hill.
Many will have special FHDU 2022 offers. They will be open from the start of the conference (8 November 2022) through to the end of the virtual conference (28 February 2023)
Offer details will be listed in updates to this blog during September and October.
View presentations from our sponsors for four months or more. Here are some you can enjoy:
- British Army detective 1850-1920 - Paul Nixon (Findmypast)
- Advanced DNA tools to analyze MyHeritage DNA matches - Daniel Horowitz (MyHeritage)
- A step back in time with Auntie Kate: Sticklepath one-place study — Helen Shields (Society for One-Place Studies)
- MyHeritage unique technologies for researching your family - Daniel Horowitz (MyHeritage)
- 1921 British Census (Findmypast)
- Tell me about one-place studies — Helen Shields (Society for One-Place Studies)
- Ancestry content, community & digitisation insights - Jason Reeve & Jody Taylor (Ancestry)
... more to be advised
Visit the exhibition at Castle Hill
Some of the conference exhibitors will be setting up their tables on Monday 7 November 2022, the day before the conference opens. It will be open 1-4pm for main conference delegates as well as anyone booking this FHDU 2022 Discovery package. If you are in or near Sydney (Castle Hill) come along. Meet exhibitors who are there on the day. Save with special offers for exhibitors who are there on the day. Interact with fellow genies and any speakers who may be there.
Castle Hill RSL Club is a great place to meet, even beyond the conference. Relax with others in a lounge, join them for a drink from a bar or a snack at the cafe or even at a meal after the conference activities are over for the day.
Exhibitors who will be at Castle Hill on Monday 7 November 2022 will be listed in updates to this blog post during September and October.